How do you grow your camp business in the non-summer seasons?
Happy New Year, Everyone!. Dan, Joe, Gab and I talk this week about ways that camps can increase their revenue out side of the summer camp months. It was great to hear each perspective: Dan's camps run year round with a major Outdoor Ed. component, Joe's camp uses rental group revenue to subsidize their summer program and at Gab's they ran Outdoor Ed. for 5 years and then decided that it wasn't the right program for Ouareau.
What does your camp do that no others do to bring in extra revenue?
Tool of the Week - Something that you use to make yourself a better Camp Director
- Dan - 201 Icebreakers book by Edie West
- Joe - Eye-Fi SD cards for cameras
- Gab - SendOutCards.com
- Travis - Amazon Kindle
- For the best source of summer camp information on Facebook become a fan of CampHacker.
- If you are interested in more educational information about running a summer camp join our free email newsletter for summer camp leaders free email newsletter for summer camp leaders.
- Come join the discussion with your peers: Summer Camp Professionals group on Facebook
Thanks for the evening, friends.