It seems that each of us have had a different experience with camp fairs and it was really interesting to hear about each person's preference. At Paul's camp they prefer Slideshows in families' homes as their major promotional tool.
Does your camp go to camp fairs? Do they work for you?
Tool of the Week - Something that you use to make yourself a better Camp Director
- Dan - Ultimate Camp Resource
- Joe - Standing Desk
- Gab - Jamie Oliver's Healthy Two Week Meal Plan
- Travis - The CampHacker Newsletter
- Paul - Remember The Milk
(please note: Amazon products are affiliate links)
Former 5th Chair Nathan Brant's free e-book about summer camp is out! The book is full of thoughtful essays on summer camp's past & present. It includes articles from CampHacker podcast hosts Travis Allison and Dan Weir, plus another 5th Chair guest - Dave Bell, Co-founder of CampLeadership.org.
- Joe Richards, Executive Director at Pearce Williams Christian Centre
- Travis Allison, Summer Camp Leadership and Marketing Consultant at Walking Maverick
- Dan Weir, Director at Frost Valley YMCA
- Gabrielle Raill, Director at Camp Ouareau
- Paul Sheridan, Director at Four Winds * Westward Ho camp