Help your front-line staff make a positive impact on camp parents
As seasoned camping professionals, you know how to greet your camp families well. You always know their name, greet them with a firm handshake and know how to make good, intentional conversation. But what happens on opening day when you too occupied with running camp to meet and talk with every-single parent on site?
Have you set the rest of your staff up for success?
As we all know, first impressions are a big part of the lasting impact you, or in this case camp, will have on someone. On this episode of the CampHacker Podcast, Chantal "Match" Jackson joins Travis, Joe and Gab to talk about teaching everyone at your camp to make a great first impression on parents.
This episode is full of great tips and tricks, but if you feel like we've missed any, please let us know in the comment section below.
Tool of the Week – Make Yourself a Better Camp Director
- Travis - Badass, Making Users Awesome - Kathy Sierra
- Gab - Slack
- Joe - The Royal Road to Card Magic - a book to teach yourself card tricks - be that special skill that you have as a camp director.
- Chantal - The Hundredth Monkey - Nate Folan
- Travis Allison, Summer Camp Consultant - CampHacker.TV
- Joe Richards, Executive Director - Pearce Williams Christian Centre
- Gabrielle Raill, Camp Director - Camp Ouareau
- Chantal “Match” Jackson, Executive Director - Cairn Family of Camps